Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Seth MacFarlane interview

I admit than I'm a fan of Family Guy. It's crass and crude at times, and more often than not they don't know when to end a joke. But, this interview with its creator Seth MacFarlane makes me appreciate it even more. In the interview he doesn't talk much about Family Guy but discusses a lot of his personal beliefs. I have to say that my beliefs are definitely in-line with his. And, he's also obviously genuinely funny. Having Bill Maher host the interview only adds to it; I used to really dislike him but that's changed in the last few years. I also agree with a lot of what he has to say and he definitely makes some good points. In fact, there are several good points made in the interview.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Buddy, I hope you and your huzbears are well :-) We only started watching family guy a while back and we love it! Such a good show and very funny :-)