Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Time for another post

It's been over 10 days since I've posted anything and I figured it was time. This really isn't much more than a placeholder, but you're lucky to get even this!

There has been a lot going on lately but it's finally calming down. A lot of the drama at home is lessening and I'm glad for that. My mother has been here the last week and it was really nice to have her here, and helpful too. I've not had much of a life the last week it seems, but it was for a good reason. Starting this weekend Jayson and I are going to be getting out more and doing more things. We had a friend in town two weekends ago and in spite of Jayson's subdued mood it was still fun. We didn't do many tourist things other than the market, but did do a lot of just hanging out and talking, and relaxing. It was good.

For some fun reading, I thought this was pretty good. I've actually seen a truck in Seattle just like what's described, and spoken online to the guy who drives it.

That's going to be about it for today. My day is getting very short and it's almost time to pick up Jayson from his new job, that he started just today. I'm really happy for him and proud that he brought it all together and made it work.


No comments: