1. What time is it?
2. What’s your full name?
Just call me Todd
3. What are you most afraid of?Being alone in life.
4. What was the last movie that you saw in a theater?
5. Place of birth:
6. Favorite food
Mexican or Indian
7. What’s your natural hair color?
8. Ever been to Alaska
Yes, three times now
9. Ever been toilet paper rolling?
Nope, never did it. It never seemed like much fun to me. I'm more of a productive person as opposed to destructive.
10. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Yes, and I still do
11. Been in a car accident?
Only two so far. The second one could have been very serious (the car was totaled) but no one was badly hurt.
12. Croutons or bacon bits:
Croutons. I don't eat pork.
13. Favorite day of the week:
14. Favorite restaurant:
15. Favorite Flower:
16. Favorite sport to watch:
None. I don't follow sports at all. Sailing is my sport of choice, but only if I'm participating.
17. Favorite drink:
Tea with cream no sugar. The variety changes, but it's usually Darjeeling, English Breakfast, or Earl Grey
18. Favorite ice cream:
Raspberry sorbet with vanilla
19. Disney or Warner Brothers:
20. Ever been on a ship?
Yes, numerous times. I've been on large freighters, large and small ferries, an in-commission US aircraft carrier, a day-trip cruise ship, and the Queen Mary
21. What color is your bedroom carpet?
22. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
23. From whom did you get your last e-mail
My friend Wes (NSFW)
24. What do you do when you are bored?
I don't usually get bored. My grandmother told me that we allow ourselves to be bored, and I still believe that. I never seem to run out of things to do to occupy myself.
Usually about 22:30
26. Who will also post this on their blog ?
Probably no one! I think the two of the three people who read my blog already posted this.
27. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?
Not sending it to anyone so I have no expectations. I don't do spam e-mail.
28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses?
29. Favorite TV show :
I'm not a huge TV person, but I'd have to say I Love Lucy. Having seen every episode 100 times, it's still entertaining.
30. Last person you went to dinner with:
My partners Jayson and Anthony. We were at the ISKCON temple in Redmond and after the ceremony there was food served (as always) so we had dinner with several hundred people we don't know.
31. Who do you think will be president?
I'm not sure, but if it's anyone but McCain, I'll be happier. I really not caring so much year since I'm completely burned out on politics.
32. What are your favorite colors?
Green, the hunter variety
33. How many tattoos do you have?
34. How many pets do you have?
Two: a Cocker/Blue Healer mixed dog who thinks he's a cat and a 20 pound tabby cat who thinks he's a dog.
35. Which came first, the chicken or the egg
Does it matter? They both exist now.
36. What do you want to do before you die?
Go to India.
37. Have you ever been to Hawaii
Yes, several times and I want to go back.
38. Have you been to countries outside the U.S.
Yes. Do you want a list? There's too many to name but it's about 21 different countries so far.
39. How many people do you think will do this ?
Um, I don't know, what with free will and all that.
40. Time this survey ended: