Monday, May 19, 2008

A survey...why the hell not

Via Hillboy8 via Romach

I don't usually do these but I'm just burning time today at work in preparation for a much-desired vacation that begins in 3.75 hours.

1. What time is it?

12:17 PDT

2. What’s your full name?

Just call me Todd

3. What are you most afraid of?

Being alone in life.

4. What was the last movie that you saw in a theater?

Beowulf

5. Place of birth:

Tulsa, OK

6. Favorite food

Mexican or Indian

7. What’s your natural hair color?

Dark-ish brown

8. Ever been to Alaska

Yes, three times now

9. Ever been toilet paper rolling?

Nope, never did it. It never seemed like much fun to me. I'm more of a productive person as opposed to destructive.

10. Love someone so much it made you cry?

Yes, and I still do

11. Been in a car accident?

Only two so far. The second one could have been very serious (the car was totaled) but no one was badly hurt.

12. Croutons or bacon bits:

Croutons. I don't eat pork.

13. Favorite day of the week:

Usually Saturday

14. Favorite restaurant:

Bistro Benito in Earls Court, London. I always a good time there.

15. Favorite Flower:

Tuberose

16. Favorite sport to watch:

None. I don't follow sports at all. Sailing is my sport of choice, but only if I'm participating.

17. Favorite drink:

Tea with cream no sugar. The variety changes, but it's usually Darjeeling, English Breakfast, or Earl Grey

18. Favorite ice cream:

Raspberry sorbet with vanilla

19. Disney or Warner Brothers:

Warner Brothers

20. Ever been on a ship?

Yes, numerous times. I've been on large freighters, large and small ferries, an in-commission US aircraft carrier, a day-trip cruise ship, and the Queen Mary

21. What color is your bedroom carpet?

Beige...very exciting

22. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?

Once

23. From whom did you get your last e-mail

My friend Wes (NSFW)

24. What do you do when you are bored?

I don't usually get bored. My grandmother told me that we allow ourselves to be bored, and I still believe that. I never seem to run out of things to do to occupy myself.

25. Bedtime:

Usually about 22:30

26. Who will also post this on their blog ?

Probably no one! I think the two of the three people who read my blog already posted this.

27. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?

Not sending it to anyone so I have no expectations. I don't do spam e-mail.

28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses?

Anyone really...

29. Favorite TV show :

I'm not a huge TV person, but I'd have to say I Love Lucy. Having seen every episode 100 times, it's still entertaining.

30. Last person you went to dinner with:

My partners Jayson and Anthony. We were at the ISKCON temple in Redmond and after the ceremony there was food served (as always) so we had dinner with several hundred people we don't know.

31. Who do you think will be president?

I'm not sure, but if it's anyone but McCain, I'll be happier. I really not caring so much year since I'm completely burned out on politics.

32. What are your favorite colors?

Green, the hunter variety

33. How many tattoos do you have?

Five

34. How many pets do you have?

Two: a Cocker/Blue Healer mixed dog who thinks he's a cat and a 20 pound tabby cat who thinks he's a dog.

35. Which came first, the chicken or the egg

Does it matter? They both exist now.

36. What do you want to do before you die?

Go to India.

37. Have you ever been to Hawaii

Yes, several times and I want to go back.

38. Have you been to countries outside the U.S.

Yes. Do you want a list? There's too many to name but it's about 21 different countries so far.

39. How many people do you think will do this ?

Um, I don't know, what with free will and all that.

40. Time this survey ended:

12:43 PDT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! you and Chris did it! I must have been bored when I did this too lol. Ah well at least I learned another few things about you, hope your day is going well buddy and hope Jayson and Anthony are well too.