Thursday, July 19, 2007

43 Questions

Okay, this arrived from Chris so I thought I'd give my $0.02 worth. You can check his responses here.

1. Hi, my name is...
Todd

2. Never in my life have I..
Gone skydiving

3. The one person who can drive me nuts is...
Jim Carrey

4. High school...
The first half I was a loner, the second half was pretty amazing

5. When I'm nervous...
I stammer. I also sweat in places I won't divulge

6. The last song I listened to was...?
Bow Down Mister

7. If I were to get married right now my maid of honor or best man would be...
At my bachelor party without me

8. My hair is...
Filled with too much grey

9. When I was 5...
I was already an old man

10. Last Christmas...
One of my closest friends was here and it was very special

11. Right now I should be...
Sitting on a beach in Mexico

12. When I look down I see..
My keyboard

13. The last happy/sad recent event?
Happy - Jayson's birthday and getting to do special things for him
Sad - Don't know…I'm really not sad that often

14. If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be...
What's 'Friends'?

15. By this time next year...
I hope to be finished with this list of questions

16. My current fear is…
Getting into a situation where we can't pay our bills

17. I have a hard time understanding...
Why people get on the freeway and do 25 MPH

18. There's this girl I know that...
Had a really bad bike wreck and then went on a 200 mile ride the next day

19. You know I like you when...
I'm a smart-ass towards you. If I can joke and tease you, then I'm comfortable around you

20. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be...
Jayson. After that, I'm not sure

21. Take my advice...
Figure out who you are and be that person. Don't try to be something you're not because you think family, friends, partners, society wants you to be that.

22. I like ...
Sleeping in late

23. If you visited the place I was born...
You'd be surprised that such a nice city could exist in, of all places, Oklahoma. You still wouldn't get a sense of who I am though.

24. I want to visit...
India, Russia, and the South Pacific islands. I've pretty much been every other place I want to go

25. If you spent the night at my house...
You'd have your own bathroom

26. The world could do without...
Corporations

27. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than...
Have to shake GW Bush's hand

28. Most recent thing I've bought myself...
A new truck

29. Most recent thing someone else bought me...
A rose

30. My favorite natural blonde is…
Don't know one

31. My favorite brunette is
Jayson

32. My favorite black haired person is...
My step-mother

33. My favorite redhead is…
Bob

34. My middle name is...
Lawrence

35. In the morning I...
Want to stay in bed and cuddle instead of get up

36. I am sure lots of people would like to see pigs fly....
Huh? I'll just have to agree with that statement...

37. Once, at a bar...
I tried to talk to someone. He ignored me and I haven't tried since.

38. Last night I was...
Lazy until 9:00 when I realized there was lots of stuff that had to be done before bed

39. There's this guy I know who...
Has his balls tattooed

40. Different name that would be better for me...
Scott. People tend to mistakenly call me Scott pretty often

41. Something that you would never expect from me...
Seems like everyone else should answer this one.

42. Tomorrow I am...
Picking my mother up at the train station

43. Tonight I am...
Cleaning house before my mother arrives

3 comments:

Unknown said...

grey hair is distinguished and doesn't look bad like you think it does. Like your advice. Agreed on the home town thing. I don't think I encapsulate anything about my hometown. Well....maybe not. I never would have guessed your middle name! Hmm, I can't see you as a "Scott", Rick maybe. Isnt' it funny that the older we get we seem to grow into our name? I didn't particularly like my name and always wanted a different one, now it's rather a non-issue. Things I would not have expected about you. How spiritual you are and how interested you are in it and able to converse about it easily. So many people when any discussion comes to spirituality will shut off or change the subject. I guess it holds little interest for them, or little interest for them if it's different than their own. Not sure. Have a good weekend with your mother :-)

Grrrowler said...

Grey hair is distinguished on statesmen, wealthy industrialists, and Sean Connery. On me it just makes me look old! ;-)

Unknown said...

So not true! Sean Connery is hot, and I've seen some very hot guys who have great silver/grey hair.